Occupational Health & Safety Policy Statement
Occupational health and safety is an integral part of Kerry Logistics’ operation. We aim high to provide a safe and healthy workplace, and we ask every employee, contractor and guest to help achieve our goals by:
- providing safe and healthy working conditions for preventing work-related injury and ill health;
- identifying opportunities for continually improving our occupational health and safety system;
- eliminating hazards and reduce occupational health and safety risks;
- complying with and surpassing standards required by all applicable Occupational Safety and Health regulations;
- fulfilling all occupational health and safety requirements prescribed by the company and stakeholders;
- setting and reviewing occupational health and safety objectives;
- documenting, implementing and maintaining the Occupational Health and Safety Management System that meets the requirements of ISO 45001;
- constantly reviewing the management system within defined scopes to ensure its relevancy and appropriateness;
- establishing a positive health and safety culture and implementing processes for consultation and participation of employee;
- providing necessary occupational health and safety information, instructions and training to enable all colleagues to carry out their jobs competently and safely;
- selecting competent contractors and monitoring their performance to ensure related standards of occupational health and safety are secured; and
- effectively communicating with people employed by contractors to make them aware of their individual occupational health and safety obligations.
This policy has been approved by the Global Executive Committee. It will be reviewed, and if necessary revised, annually to keep up to date and will be released on our company website. We welcome interested parties’ comments on the enforcement of the policy and the policy itself.