Anti-Drug Trafficking Policy
Anti-Drug Trafficking Policy
To establish guidelines and procedures to prevent and combat drug trafficking within the Company, ensure a safe and drug-free work environment and comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Prohibition of Drug Trafficking:
- Drug trafficking, including the transportation, distribution, sale, purchase, possession, or use of illegal drugs, narcotics, or controlled substances within company premises, during company operations, or while representing the Company, is strictly prohibited.
- Employee Education and Awareness:
- All employees shall attend orientation training on the Company’s Anti-Drug Trafficking Policy upon joining and will be required to attend periodic refresher training sessions.
- The Company will provide educational materials, such as brochures and posters, to raise awareness about the dangers of drug trafficking and the available relevant
- Security Measures:
- The Company will implement stringent security measures to prevent drug trafficking within its facilities, including controlled access points, surveillance systems and regular security audits.
- Employees are required to report any suspicious activities, unauthorised access, or breaches in security to the appropriate authorities within the Company.
- Collaboration with Authorities:
- The Company will maintain a cooperative relationship with law enforcement agencies and relevant authorities to exchange information, report any suspected drug trafficking incidents and assist in investigations when necessary.
- Employees are obligated to cooperate fully and truthfully with any investigations related to drug trafficking, as required by law.
- Supplier Due Diligence:
- The Company will conduct due diligence on suppliers to ensure that they adhere to anti-drug trafficking policies and practices.
- Contracts and agreements with suppliers and vendors will include clauses that prohibit drug trafficking and outline consequences for non-compliance.
- Reporting and Confidentiality:
- Employees are encouraged to report any suspected drug trafficking activities through the Whistleblowing channel.
- All reports will be treated with the utmost confidentiality, and the Company will not tolerate any form of retaliation against employees who make a good-faith report.
- Disciplinary Actions:
- Violation of the drug policy, including drug trafficking, may result in disciplinary actions, which may include warnings, suspension, termination and legal action, as appropriate.
- The severity of the disciplinary action will depend on the nature and circumstances of the violation, previous infractions and other relevant factors.
- Rehabilitation and Assistance:
- The Company acknowledges that drug addiction is a medical condition and is committed to providing support to employees struggling with substance abuse.
- Employees who voluntarily seek assistance for drug-related issues will be provided with information on available resources, such as employee assistance programmes or counseling services.
- Compliance with Applicable Laws:
- The Company will comply with all applicable local, state and international laws and regulations relating to drug trafficking and substance abuse.
- This policy is not intended to supersede any legal requirements but rather to supplement them.
- Policy Review:
- The Company will periodically review and update this policy to ensure its effectiveness and alignment with current laws, regulations and industry best practices.