Kerry Logistics Young Executives Academy (YEA) highlights our solid commitment – since 2001 in building a talent hub for our strategic and sustainable growth. We identify and nurture highly-dedicated potentials from around the world into business leaders of tomorrow. YEA prepares Kerry Logistics Network and its people to always reach new heights.
Internship ProgrammeBe a Career Explorer. Explore Interest for Career Progression.
Our Internship Programme aims to provide a platform getting hands-on-experience, making the perfect way to get a taste of what it’s like to best shape your career in Logistics industry.
Key Features for Internship Programme
- 6-month programme (Oct-Mar)
- Flexi-work time (min. 8hrs/week)
- Make contributions to operation excellence
- Grab fast pass to join our MT/GT programme after graduation
- Bachelor’s degree students in any discipline
- Keen interest in Supply Chain
- Diligent & willing to work for operation excellence
- Self-motivated, proactive, willing to learn, strong communication & interpersonal skills, good team player and with a detailed mind
- Proficiency in both spoken & written English & Chinese
- Internship experiences or overseas exposures is a plus
Application Period: Closed
(Application through email will not be processed)
Follow our LinkedIn / Instagram / Facebook & keep connected with us.
Management Trainee Programme (HK Intake)Be a Business Driver. Drive with Global Vision & Business Acumen.
Our Management Trainee Programme is a well-structured fast track programme for recent graduates offering prospects for long-term careers in Global 3PL, developing young talents' leadership capacities through a combination of business exposure, mentorship, and job coaching.
Key Features for MT2023
- 12-month on-the-job training programme
- Taking key roles in Business Expansion with Local and Overseas Exposures
- Intensive Development in One of the Streams (Logistics Solutions / International Freight Forwarding / E-commerce & Express)
- Learning Curriculums from Personal Excellence to Leadership Development
- Regular performance review for career-long job assignment to taskforce project or overseas secondment
- Recent University Graduates (2023/2022) in any disciplines
- Proficient in English and Cantonese, or other foreign language(s)
- Internship and/or exchange experience, experience related to Supply Chain, Business or Computer Sciences is a plus
- Applicants with holder of valid Hong Kong Working Visa/ IANG Visa are welcome
Calibers we look for
- Global vision, courage to face new challenges
- Strong commercial mind & strives for continuous improvements
- High mobility and culturally adaptive
- Passionate, positive attitude & self-motivated
- Open-minded & able to communicate at every level of the organization
- Good team spirit & potential leadership ability
Apply via our career platform if you’re excited about what we offer in the programme. You will be asked to indicate your Stream Preferences in the one-off application.
Application Period: Closed
(Applications should only be submitted through our career platform. Other means of applications will not be proceeded)
STREAMS (Click the icons to know more about the streams.)
The Stream Approach allows us to nurture a specific talent hub and strategically outline their career development in response to the fast-growing business.
International Freight Forwarding
Adding to the job assignment in the Main Stream, our trainees are given opportunity to get familiar with other business engines as a solid ground in Global 3PL.