Kerry Logistics Young Executives Academy (YEA) highlights our solid commitment – since 2001 in building a talent hub for our strategic and sustainable growth. We identify and nurture highly-dedicated potentials from around the world into business leaders of tomorrow. YEA prepares Kerry Logistics Network and its people to always reach new heights.
Be a Career Explorer. Explore Interest for Career Progression.
Our Internship Programme aims to provide a platform getting hands-on-experience, making the perfect way to get a taste of what it’s like to best shape your career in Logistics industry.
- 6-month programme (Oct 2023 - Mar 2024)
- Flexi-work time (minimum 2 full-day/week)
- Make contributions to operation excellence
- Grab fast pass to join our MT programme after graduation
- Bachelor’s degree students in any discipline
- Keen interest in Supply Chain
- Diligent & willing to work for operation excellence
- Self-motivated, proactive, willing to learn, strong communication & interpersonal skills, a good team player and with a detailed mind
- Proficiency in both spoken & written English & Chinese
- Internship experiences or overseas exposures is a plus
Application Period: Closed
(Applications should only be submitted through our career platform. Other means of applications will not be proceeded)
Be a Business Driver. Drive with Global Vision & Business Acumen.
Our Management Trainee Programme is a well-structured & huge committed talent development initiative providing opportunities to start a long-term career & develop business leadership through diverse exposures, mentoring & job coaching.
- 12-month programme
- Take up global business challenges
- Stakeholder of market expansion
You will be exposed to opportunities to work in one of our business units from Logistics Solutions, International Freight Forwarding, E-commerce & Express during the programme:
- 2023 university graduates from any disciplines
- Global vision, courage to face new challenges
- High mobility & ready to work overseas
- Strong enthusiasm and commitment toward establishing a long-term career in logistics industry
- A plus with logistics related academic or work experience
- Passionate, positive attitude and self-motivated
- Open-minded and able to communicate to every level of the organization
- Good team spirit and potential leadership ability
- Proficiency in English, with other foreign languages will be an advantage
Application Period: 16 December 2022 – 27 January 2023 (HKT 23:59)
(Please indicate your preference on our business units during your application)
(Application through email will not be processed)
|International Freight Forwarding
|E-commerce & Express