Kerry Logistics Young Executives Academy (YEA) highlights our solid commitment – since 2001 in building a talent hub for our strategic and sustainable growth. We identify and nurture highly-dedicated potentials from around the world into business leaders of tomorrow. YEA prepares Kerry Logistics Network and its people to always reach new heights.
Be a Career Explorer. Explore Interest for Career Progression.
Our Internship Programme aims to provide a platform getting hands-on-experience, making the perfect way to get a taste of what it’s like to best shape your career in Logistics industry.
- 6-month programme
- Flexi-work time
- Make contributions to operation excellence
- Grab fast pass to join our MT/GT programme after graduation
- Bachelor’s degree students in any discipline
- Keen interest in Supply Chain
- Diligent & willing to work for operation excellence
- Self-motivated, proactive, willing to learn, strong communication & interpersonal skills, good team player and with a detailed mind
- Proficiency in both spoken & written English & Chinese
- Internship experiences or overseas exposures is a plus
Application Period: (October intake) Closed
Be a Project Leader. Lead with Innovation & Technology.
Our Graduate Trainee Programme is a comprehensive career development programme providing invaluable opportunities to enter the gate of logistics field. Experience different aspects of the industry & to apply innovative & technology elements into value-adding solutions.
- 12-month programme
- Specialized in local business operation
- Intensive development in one of core businesses
- Foundation training across operation, key account management & sales
- Recent university graduates from any disciplines
- Logistics related academic background or work experience is preferred
- Strong enthusiasm and commitment toward establishing a long-term career in logistics industry
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese, including Cantonese and Mandarin
- Self-motivated with high sense of responsibility
- Open-minded and able to communicate to every level of the organization
- Good team spirit, detail-minded and problem solving skills
- Result- oriented, drive to achieve excellence, courage to face new challenges
Application Period: 8 February 2021 - 7 March 2021
Application Method: Online Submission
Be a Business Driver. Drive with Global Vision & Business Acumen.
Our Management Trainee Programme, since 2001, is a well-structured & huge committed talent development initiative providing opportunities to start a long-term career & develop business leadership through diverse exposures, mentoring & job coaching.
- 12-month programme
- Stakeholder of market expansion
- Take up global business challenges
- Rotation across logistics operations, freight forwarding, e-commerce & express
- Recent university graduate from any discipline
- Having the business & commercial acumen, as well as the ambition, to develop into a senior leader with Kerry Logistics & eventually run our core businesses
- Global vision & market sensitive
- Strong learning agility, leadership potential & interpersonal skills
- Culturally adaptable to new roles
- Self-motivated, enthusiasm & positive
- Excellence command of written & spoken English. Other language proficiency is an advantage
- Highly mobilized for overseas secondment
Application Period: Closed
Be an Entrepreneur. Upscale your Business Calibre to Corporate Leadership.
Our Management Associate Programme is a career advancement programme for young talents with solid work experience in business & potential in taking up key role in corporate development for listed Global 3PL company – like us. Through customized training & shadow of our senior management, your career profile will be upscaled by working on business & company-wide expansion projects. We welcome working talents from any industry & lead the future with us.
- 12-month career advancement for working talents
- Role transition from business leadership to entrepreneurship
- Assignment on corporate development project
(supported by job coaching & shadow of senior management)
- Overseas exposure & training opportunities
- Recognized University Degree or above in Logistics, Business, Marketing, Finance or Information Technology preferred
- At least 3 years of full-time work experience in Logistics or Commercial sector
- Solid profile in business development & potential in taking up challenges in corporate development through merger & acquisitions, joint ventures or organic growth.
- Strong in global vision, market sensitivity & geographically mobile
- Proactive learning agility, outstanding leadership attributes & mature interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of written & spoken English. Other foreign language is a plus
Application Period: Open around the year