Kerry Logistics Young Executives Academy (YEA) highlights our solid commitment – since 2001 in building a talent hub for our strategic and sustainable growth. We identify and nurture highly-dedicated potentials from around the world into business leaders of tomorrow. YEA prepares Kerry Logistics Network and its people to always reach new heights.
Be a Business Driver. Drive with Global Vision & Business Acumen.
Our Management Trainee Programme is a well-structured career development programme providing opportunities to start a long-term career in logistics industry.
- Attach to different business units/entities and work alongside with different product/department head for hands-on training
- Understand the complete logistics value chain in distribution, warehousing & freight forwarding
- Write up on the learning after each attachment
- Look for areas for improvement with logical approach and suggestion for improvement
- Work with individuals and lead on the assigned projects implementation (if any)
- Measurement of improvement with visible/tangible results
- Graduate Management Trainee will be placed in the suitable function/division depending on the individual performance during the training/attachment
- Any other jobs / projects assigned
- Minimum bachelor degree in any discipline - Logistics/Supply Chain Management will be an advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Words, Excel & PowerPoint etc)
- Able to do presentation and speak confidently well
- Positive working attitude, self-starter and good interpersonal skills
- Fresh graduates are welcome
- Recruitment/Interview process for this search will commence around mid of Q2 2021
Application Period: Closed
For more details of the Programme, you are invited to follow our Facebook & Linkedin to keep connected with us. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.