Kerry Logistics Network Limited, and its subsidiaries (collectively “Kerry Logistics Network”, the “Company”, “we”, “us”, “our”) upholds a set of core values and follows clear standards and guidelines to exercise good governance and responsible business practices.
Our corporate policies provide a framework for how we operate and are subject to regular reviews and updates to address the evolving trends and needs.
Please see below our fundamental policies, rules and guidelines.
Corporate Governance Policies
- Anti-bribery Policy
- Anti-Drug Trafficking Policy
- Business Continuity Policy
- Global Equal Opportunity Policy
- Information Security Policy
- Sustainable Procurement Policy
- Sanctions Policy
- Trade Compliance Policy
- Whistleblowing Policy
- Quality Policy
- Quality Policy for the Supply of Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices
- Environmental Policy
- Carbon Offset Policy
- Climate Change Policy
- Occupational Health & Safety Policy
- Food Safety Policy
- Wine Storage Policy
- Supply Chain Security Policy
- Social Responsibility Policy
- 5S Policy
- Business Partner Code of Conduct
These policies have been approved by the Global Management Board*. They will be reviewed, and if necessary revised, annually to keep up to date and will be released on our company website. We welcome interested parties’ comments on the enforcement of the policies and the policies itself.
* Formerly known as Global Executive Committee