CHEUNG Ping Chuen Vicky
Executive Director

Aged 61, has been an Executive Director of the Company since April 2020.

Mr Cheung is a director of Apex Maritime Co., Inc. and its affiliates (collectively, “Apex Group”), which are currently subsidiaries of the Company. In 1990, Mr Cheung founded his own freight forwarding company, Apex Group, and has been a director since then. Apex Group has been recognised as one of the top three volume providers for the Transpacific Trade and the Company acquired 51% equity interests in Apex Group in 2016 and subsequently acquired the remaining 49% equity interests in Apex Group in 2020.

Mr Cheung obtained a bachelor’s degree in science (business administration and accounting) from San Francisco State University in 1985.

We use Cookies to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to browse this site, you give consent for Cookies to be used. For more details.